- 1TALKSThe talks are the core of any conference. Our program committee pays much attention to preparing interesting and balanced program: there will be no sponsor pitches or advertisement.
- 2ATMOSPHEREWe create a special atmosphere, that will help you to find new friends, communicate, exchange experiences and ideas.
- 3ORGANIZATIONAt the conference nothing should put you aside of the talks and getting new knowledge. We will manage all the routines and make sure you will feel comfortable enough during these days.
JS Fest 2018 topics:
- What’s new in JS?
- Modern JS Frameworks
- Backend JS
- Reactive Programming
- Mobile JS
What is waiting for you at JS Fest 2018:
- World-famous speakers
- 2 full days of intensive conference program
- Several parallel tracks of talks
- 500+ participants
- “Expert’s corner” a free zone for communication with speakers
Front-end world is one of the most fast-developing in IT. That's why JS Fest will present only latest trends and real-project experience. Our speakers are famous people in JS communities. These are people who drive the industry and with every project prove that development is an art!
Douglas CrockfordAuthor of the JSON - the world's most loved data format San Francisco, USA
Harry RobertsConsultant Front-end Architect, writer, UK
With a client list including Google, Unilever, and the United Nations, Harry is an award-winning Consultant Front-end Architect who helps organisations and teams across the globe to plan, build, and maintain product-scale UIs. A Google Developer Expert, he writes on the subjects of CSS architecture, performance, and scalability at csswizardry.com, develops and maintains inuitcss, authored CSS Guidelines, and Tweets at @csswizardry.
Gregor AdamsFrontend developer, Germany
Tim PietruskyCTO, Synoa, Germany
They call him Tim and this his is life: loves his family, co-founded Synoa to work as the technical lead, performs as a Digital Artist around the world with his LiveJS crew, co-organizer of CodePenDay to inspire humankind with everything the web has to offer and grand-uncle of the Bullgit family. Oh, and he is abusing MIDI controllers in every random idea that pops into his mind.
Ilya IvanovMobile Team Lead, Ciklum, Ukraine
I am a passionate software developer with strong interests in programming, computer science and software development practices and methodologies. I love to struggle with complexity via models and tools, knowledge and skill. In addition, I'm oriented towards react.js ecosystem, including redux-based state management.
Martin ChaovSoftware Architect, SBTech, Bulgaria
Martin is responsible for the client facing software of one of the biggest sports betting platform providers. His main focus is client side performance and scalability. He is a design and software enthusiast. Attention to detail and pedantry are part of his day-to-day work. He maintains an open mind and is always on the lookout for new technologies and opportunities to use them.